The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

A good message.

As true as this is, if all you know is video games and especially MMOs, then it will be hard to give something like this up. For me, I was home schooled for about 7 years, through my high school years. Since I started high school, all I played was WoW. I was a Very self-conscious person and since I had no friends in my area at the time, I did not have much help to get out into the community either. The only reason why I was unhooked from the game is because I got bored of it and college came around. By this time, I had clocked in over 150 DAYS of game time. In my last year of high school, I had a revelation. That revelation was that no one really cares who we are as a single person. Not trying to be mean or anything it's just that in my case, I knew no one. So, I was able to be the person I wanted to be and not worry about what other people think about me because people usually forgot about me in a couple of hours at most. The main reason why I was shy was because I was afraid of what other people thought of me and that is why I didn't get out. I knew I was wasting my life away, but I was to worried about what other people though of me.

What I'm really trying to say is that a person may already know they are wasting their life away, but they might be to afraid to out in the public or they might not know how to deal with the public since staying at home all day is all they know. I was kind of both.

Zealant Tales-Music4tale Zealant Tales-Music4tale

wierd pair

When I saw this, the first things that popped in my mind were Sailor Moon meets Pokemon meets Zelda.

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

One of the best.

I want to say that this song is one of your best. Great job. Your newer songs a pretty good as well! Keep them coming. :)

Garden Of Moonlight Garden Of Moonlight

Very nice!

What Brendan said, it is a very soothing. You did a really good job with this, maybe add a few more voices? That might help it since it does sound a little bland.

rtnario responds:

I guess it does sound a little bland. I'll have to take note of that on my next classical piece ^^; Thanks!

Sleep never comes... Sleep never comes...

Awesome

I have always thought this type of art is awesome. So busy, always have something to look at. Great job!

J-I-F responds: